Mon. - Fri. 9:00 - 17:00
Understanding how to drive traffic to your website is vital in the technological world we live in, and one of the best ways you can achieve this is with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). Kent-based companies can now significantly increase website traffic and generate more leads by getting in contact with DIP Digital. As an SEO company in Kent, we are local and want to help your business to grow.
SEO can be confusing, and many people think the easiest way to get better search results is to pay. Whilst paying for adverts and other marketing tools can be beneficial in advertising your business, if you want to rank highly on a Search Engine Results Page (SERP), SEO is the best tool. In other words, if you want your website to feature on one of the first few pages of Google when a person searches for something connected to your business, you need an SEO specialist in Kent. You can contact our Kent SEO experts who understand exactly how to optimise your website.
Search engines use ‘crawlers’ to gather information from across the internet. The information is then used within an algorithm whenever someone types something into a search engine. The algorithm is very complex and determines which websites will appear at the top of the search. If the search contains something connected to you, an SEO optimised website will be found. If your website is not optimised, you will need to rely on people searching for your business.Contact Us
For effective SEO services in Kent, DIP Digital are available to meet all your needs. Get in touch with the best SEO agency Kent has today, we can have a chat about your requirements or provide some advice if you just want a better understanding of SEO. You're always welcome to talk to the local experts from our Kent SEO agency who are ready and waiting to take your call!
It is important to know that SEO is a very detailed subject made up of many different areas. SEO works by making a wide range of optimisations of both internal and external factors, which provide what Google’s algorithm is looking for when deciding who ranks in the higher positions of the search engine results page (SERPs) for a specific keyword or keywords. Now, there are hundreds of factors that the algorithm is looking for, some of which it prioritises over others, we refer to these more important factors as having more ‘weight’.
On-page SEO refers to optimisation that you can make directly on the pages of your website, these include optimising title tags, meta description, heading tags, alt text, internal links and many more.
Off-page SEO impacts your website but the changes do not happen directly on your website. An example of off-page SEO can be outreach marketing, inbound links, referring domains, social media interactions and much more.
Technical SEO refers to optimisations to the core functionality of your website, these include optimisations to your website structure, site speed, core web vitals, structured data, sitemaps, crawl budget, website security, mobile responsiveness and a lot more.
If you require more information about our SEO services, prices, and how we can help your business generate more leads, please contact our online digital marketing agency today. Our friendly staff will be more than happy to provide you with a completely free no-obligation SEO audit of your website, which will inform you of all the areas that need to be improved; this is the first step to building an effective SEO strategy.
Ensuring that you are targeting effective and revenue-generating keywords is essential. Too often people can waste time targeting keywords that generate traffic but they are not generating the right kind of traffic... traffic that generates leads, or even worse the keywords don’t generate any traffic at all. In order to avoid such a situation, keyword research is required, this is the most important step of any SEO strategy. During the keyword research process, we find and validate keywords that are relevant to your products or services, with a focus on keyword relevance, search volume, competition and where they site in the conversion funnel.
- When running PPC alongside SEO within the same agency, there is no longer a fight for budget, allowing both to work hand in hand to support your marketing goal of increasing traffic and leads.
- Where PPC can be extremely expensive for a competitive keyword, SEO is a good alternative. By increasing your rankings for that keyword within organic search results, you can reduce PPC costs and generate a large amount of organic search traffic.
- You can dominate the search engine results page (SERPs) landscape. This can be achieved by having a good organic position on page 1, as well as having a good Google Ads placement on page 1, increasing the chances of a searcher navigating to your website.
- Your website more than likely will rank in position 1 for branded search terms, but in some circumstances you competitors may still be able to appear to above you by using Google Ads. By utilising PPC alongside SEO you can deter and even stop them from doing this via a number of methods.
- The data obtained via a successful PPC campaign can be extremely helpful in supporting your SEO campaign, and even vice versa. PPC data that can help SEO efforts include keywords for keyword research, demographics, Ad copy to optimise title tags and meta descriptions in order to increase Click-Through-Rate (CTR), and much more.
Please note that there is no exact timeframe for how long it takes to see results from SEO. With SEO you are dependant on Google’s algorithm; how long it takes to pick up changes and then adjust your position based on those changes. There are ways in which we give Google a nudge to get things mover a bit quicker, but please remember that SEO is NOT instant impact marketing, that is where PPC’s value lies.
We deploy multiple techniques to help you dominate the digital space, check our some of our other services.
Quickly acquire customers with purchasing intent, our PPC campaigns will give you leads instantly.Take Me There
Our team is always looking forward to the next project, show us your vision and let us work together to achieve it.
Subscribe to DIP Digital.
Join Our Newsletter We'll send you service updates, industry news and offers.